New Hampshire Squirrels
A regular pest in most of the North American region, squirrels are persistent and inventive when it comes to causing costly damage to your home. The three most prevalent squirrel species in New Hampshire, in order, are tree squirrels, ground squirrels and flying squirrels. Critter Control of New Hampshire's office is experienced in removing these critters from your property. Fill out our handy online form here and tell us about your squirrel problem or give us a call at 603.424.7452.
Critter Control of New Hampshire is careful to make sure the squirrel(s) we are removing is not a new mother—we check thoroughly for the presence of squirrel babies before and after removal. Some of the methods we will use to keep your problem manageable include:
- Sealing entry points, except one, to rooms squirrels enjoy and employing one-way doors can help keep the population under control.
- Live trapping is another option for squirrel removal.
Common Squirrel Damages
- All three squirrel types can find their way into your home intentionally or unintentionally. They are notorious for chewing up items like soft books and newspapers, insulation and wires.
- Squirrels will also dig holes and tunnels in your yard.
- Squirrels can be responsible for power outages when they run across power lines.
- In order to keep the growth of their teeth under control, squirrels often chew on entry points on your home to file them down. This can lead to a number of damages.
Removal and Trapping of Squirrels
If serious squirrel problems arise, contact Critter Control of New Hampshire's wildlife experts to handle the furry little rodents! Our technicians have the training and tools necessary to trap and remove squirrels from private properties. We only employ humane methods of eradication and our process is safe for all humans and animals involved! We can help you get rid of squirrel problems! Call our New Hampshire office today! 603.424.7452.Request a Quote