Most homeowners have seen a raccoon rifling around trash cans, if even just on television. If one of these deceptively adorable, nocturnal creatures is actually in your yard or your house, keep a safe distance. Raccoons are notorious disease carriers and will attack if they feel threatened. Instead, call Critter Control of New Hampshire at (603) 836-4768 or contact us HERE. We will remove and prevent raccoons from returning to your home.
Get Rid of Raccoons
- Feeding raccoons will only increase the chance of home invasion, so we do not recommend leaving even pet food outside unattended.
- Property owners should employ simple methods of control, like securing trash bins with fitted lids and attaching latches that lock the lids in place.
- Raccoons normally flee upon approach, but rabid individuals display fearlessness regarding humans.
- Infected raccoons may also foam at the mouth and move about erratically while baring their teeth.
- However, not all infected individuals act strangely, so people must always use extreme caution around these animals.
- The only way to stay completely safe from raccoons is to enlist the help of certified professional removal teams like Critter Control of New Hampshire.
Common Raccoon Problems
Are raccoons known to enter homes or yards?
- Female and male raccoons will get into homes for different reasons, including searching for shelter and food sources and when they are pregnant.
- Because of their human-like hands, raccoons are able to grab objects and even have been known to open doors.
- Raccoons damage landscapes while they forage for food.
- As omnivores, these creatures will eat almost anything, including vegetation found in gardens and on farmland.
- Raccoons also contaminate homes with their excrement and urine and are carriers of disease.
- They notoriously target unsecured trash cans and leave behind unsanitary messes.
- Raccoons occasionally attack livestock, such as poultry, and common house pets, like dogs and cats, as well.
Full-Service Raccoon Removal & Prevention
Critter Control specialists are experts at raccoon removal. Using the most advanced technologies and tools, our teams quell any animal problems plaguing your home. Utilize our extensive knowledge and expertise to fix your raccoon problems by calling us today.
We can help you get rid of raccoon problems. Call our office at (603) 836-4768.Request a Quote