House Mice Control Services
Mice are fast, intelligent mammals and are also quick to repopulate. They can cause a great deal of damage as soon as they get inside (or even outside). Their favorite areas are attics and walls, so it's important to make sure you've gotten rid of the entire mouse population or else the problem may return. Critter Control of New Hampshire knows what to look for to locate a mouse nest. If you suspect you have unwelcome rodent visitors, call our office at (603) 836-4768 or fill out our contact form here for help with mice removal.
How To Get Rid of Mice
- Mice will often nest near a warm place, such as near your central heating unit, so this is one place to check if you suspect there are mice in your home.
- Live trapping, which your New Hampshire Critter Control technician will check on a regular basis
- Cleaning homes regularly
- Sealing cracks in building foundations
- Eliminating clutter in attics and basements, keeping food stored in airtight and rodent-proof containers
- Removing collections of debris in yards
Common Mouse Problems
- Mice cause a lot of issues when they contaminate food storage.
- They can damage crops by digging them up or eating them.
- Because they spend a lot of time in unhygienic places like dumpsters and sewers, they will have picked up a number of diseases that can infect you and your loved ones, including salmonellosis, leptospirosis, rat-bite fever and tapeworms.
- They leave incredible amounts of feces and urine.
- They chew on soft items like books but also foundations of homes.
Mouse Trapping & Removal Services
However small they may be, mice are actually not as sneaky as you might think. It's important to contact Critter Control's expert technicians as soon as you notice a concern. We will address the problem promptly and thoroughly. We only use humane methods that are safe for everyone involved. We will help you get rid of mice problems in your New Hampshire home. Call today: (603) 836-4768Request a Quote