Keeping Wildlife Out
When they get inside your home, wildlife becomes a huge headache. Sometimes it is even difficult to pinpoint every location damages have occurred. Cleaning and repairing these damages is another issue entirely. Critter Control of New Hampshire offers wildlife prevention services that will help keep wildlife out of your home permanently! Call our office for long-term professional wildlife control results. (603) 836-4768
Long-Lasting Answers to Wildlife Invasion
Critter Control of New Hampshire's technicians are trained and experienced in the habits of wildlife, including diet preferences and levels of intelligence. With this insider knowledge, your technician will be able to create an effective wildlife prevention plan to keep raccoons, squirrels, and other wildlife animals away from your New Hampshire home.
There are a number of ways to approach prevention, and depending on the critter and the severity of the problem, your technician may choose to implement one—or several—prevention techniques to keep your home safe.
So How Can I Help Keep Wildlife Away from my Home?
- Simple hygiene activities like keeping your yard clean and clear of brush piles, potential food sources, and water supplies will decrease the chances of problem wildlife finding your home appealing.
- Limiting resources and eliminating any possible reasons for wildlife animals to enter your yard will decrease the chance of them finding a way to get inside your home.
Common Animal Entry Points
- Chimney—Adding chimney caps and screening can prevent animals from falling in or nesting
- Plumbing Vents—Animals seeking shelter can get stuck in plumbing pipes
- Roof & Fascia Spaces—Improperly sealed points between roof & fascia can encourage animal entry
- Roof Vents—Lightweight, flimsy vents should be replaced with heavy & secure roof vents
- Oven & Bathroom Exhaust Vents—Adding screening to vents helps keep animals out
- Roof/Soffit Intersection—Securing gaps will help prevent animal chewing and entry
- Holes in Siding—Repairing & reinforcing holes will discourage animal infestation
- Porch & Deck—Durable screening around base prevents nesting animals
- Trees & Landscaping—Pruning overhanging trees will prevent animals like squirrels from gaining easy access
Proven Prevention with Critter Control
For long-term and proven permanent prevention methods, call Critter Control of New Hampshire at (603) 836-4768. We will get rid of your wildlife problems and keep any future invasions at bay! Call today or visit us online to leave us more information.