Bird Control Problems
- Birds that nest or congregate around the outside of your building can cause a lot of issues for your customers, your employees, and you.
- Commercial business owners frequently encounter sparrows, starlings, and pigeons.
- Solving bird control problems involving any of these birds can be difficult for an untrained homeowner.
- If you are noticing a large numbers of birds near your commercial building, call Critter Control of New Hampshire before the damages become extensive.
Bird damage varies per species. Pigeon droppings can create a terrible mess and lead to erosion of certain building materials. Woodpeckers will peck holes into siding looking for insects and create a nuisance from the noise. More common pest bird situations include:
- Feeding on agricultural products
- Roosting around human habitations
- Destroying vegetation and contaminating foods
- Noise, droppings, odor, and feathers
- Diseases or ectoparasites affecting man, including histoplasmosis and cryptococcosis
- Unpleasant or hazardous working conditions
- Critter Control of New Hampshire has extensive experience in bird control services.
- We can get rid of pigeons, woodpeckers, and other birds using safe techniques that will keep them from returning.
- Your technician will be knowledgeable and able to implement unique bird control methods to work for your specific bird control problem.
Laws & Regulations
Birds play a great part in our natural environment.
- As predators, they feed on insects, rodents, worms, and other animals.
- Game birds, songbirds, and hawks help increase the overall enjoyment of outdoor experiences.
Due to the contributions, birds are protected by laws and regulations. Critter Control of New Hampshire will work within the guidelines of bird control, and educate clients on why a specific method of bird control may be necessary.
Call Critter Control of New Hampshire if you are facing a bird control problem.
Nashua/Manchester: 603-424-7452 | Salem: 603.898.7452 | Portsmouth/Kittery: 603.431.7452